Cold cranky amps-the next day

Hey all!

I popped in a new voltage regulator and took it for a drive around the
expressway to charge the bat up again. Ill start it up tomorrow and see if
that was it. Got some great sugestions to try if it dosnt work.

Iv got one more question though.

the bottom wire with the connection screw (green-to alternator) looks as if
it used to have a second wire leading from it making a total 3 wires (one
from top connection, two from bottom connection) instead of just two wires,
connected to the regulator. Is this a missing connection to something?

Thanx again
Johan
65 Le Baron
Washington D.C.