Stereos and brakes

Hi Gang,
    As far as the stereo is concerned, no one is crazier than me when it
comes to music.
 I've added stereos to all my old cars and new ones and here are a couple
of solutions I came up with for the Imperial so far. For the control head
and amps and speakers I am probably going to build a console box to go
under the center of the dash which will contain the main head and the
amps and two speakers. I will then wire in a plug to the back of the box
and to the cars wiring that will have all the necessary connections. The
box will be e complete unit that can be lifted out if I want to show the
car and the plug tucked up under the dash and presto, no chopping or
hacking. I will also upgrade the orig speakers so they don't go boom when
I turn it up. When the unit is plugged in, it will automaticaly
disconnect the orig radio and when it is unplugged the orig radio will
fully functional. I'm not as lucky as you guys with sedans and have no
place to hide rear speakers so I will try to put them in the rear facing
the rear like the 70's GM's did. I will just need a big amp for them to
blast when the top is down. Don't forget to make sure the battery and
charging system is up to the task of feeding the amps as they can draw a
lot of power. Also if you build the console, don't forget the cupholders.
If you want more info on this type of set up contact me directly and I
will try and draw it up so you can see what I came up with.
    As far as my brakes question, has anyone ever converted the front
brakes on a 62 to disc and if so, do you know what spindles might fit? I
would like to use my car as a daily driver and I'm not sure that I trust
the orig brakes.
    Thanks
    Allan R.
    62 conv in the process