IML: B/RB Valve Covers-leaks ?

Just to report I have NO valve cover leaks from my 413, and I've put 1,978 miles on the Imperial this year, much in 300-700 mile one day trips. I also have no leaks from the valve covers on my 440 in the Jensen Interceptor. On the Jensen, I do have a slight weep from the valley pan seal up front with brisk braking, but only in the hot summer temps. I've never heard that the R/RB engines have a 'history' of poor valve cover seals with proper installation. I would recommend using RTV top & bottom if the seals are not upgraded silicon.

Sherman Taffel
COlumbia MD