From: "Ken & Tracie" <kjosephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 4:28 PM
Subject: IML: Radiator Source/Interchange

> Hello All,
>
> I'm happy to be in the company of other "Imperialists."
>
> My '68 Crown has suffered the all too familiar humiliation (at the hands
of the previous owner) of being plundered for her 440, Torqueflite and
radiator. I possess a good '69 440 and Torqueflite. I have been able to
track down most of the missing items and hardware to make the old girl
roadworthy....except for a radiator.

> The car has A/C (as most did.) But I would appreciate any information on a
source for a good or rebuildable radiator. I checked with Bob Hoffmeister
and he is out of stock. I am waiting for a call from Murray Parks to see if
he has one available.

> But if anybody can share information on other years and models that may
have the proper radiator, please let me know, just in case Murray doesn't
have one.