Radiator Source/Interchange

Hello All,

I'm happy to be in the company of other "Imperialists."

My '68 Crown has suffered the all too familiar humiliation (at the hands of the
previous owner) of being plundered for her 440, Torqueflite and radiator. I
possess a good '69 440 and Torqueflite. I have been able to track down most of
the missing items and hardware to make the old girl roadworthy....except for a
radiator.

The car has A/C (as most did.) But I would appreciate any information on a
source for a good or rebuildable radiator. I checked with Bob Hoffmeister and
he is out of stock. I am waiting for a call from Murray Parks to see if he has
one available.

But if anybody can share information on other years and models that may have
the proper radiator, please let me know, just in case Murray doesn't have one.

I look forward to getting to know the members of this list.

Best Regards,

Ken

'68 Crown Four Door Hardtop