Nut on the Loose!

Hey:

In the process of getting my 66 Imperial painted, I lost the nut that holds the remote control "Joy Stick" (for the drivers side rear view mirror) to the dash board.  This is the nut that is found below the dash "title plate".  I thought I would be able to find one at a hardware store, but it is a larger size than what the hardware store carries.  If any one has a parts car, or a spare nut, please email me off line

Thank you,
Wayne Jorgensen
1966 Imperial Conv
1971 Imperial 4 dr