Vacuum Tube Source/Mirror-Matic, etc.

Hi All:

Just a quick note to report my great satisfaction with
a source for Vacuum Tubes for vintage radios and
accessories.  They have NOS 12K5 tubes - used for our
Imperials' Mirror-Matic, Automatic Beam changers,
radios, etc...

RADIO DAZE - Vintage Radio & Electronics
7  Assembly Drive
Mendon, New York
Ph: (585) 624-9755
Toll-Free FAX: (800) 456-6494
www.radiodaze.com
email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

While the website is not yet set up for electronic-
transactions, it is very easy to use.  I ordered the
item via phone on Wednesday and it arrived via $3.85
Priority Mail on Friday.  They have a $10 minimum
purchase policy, so I got four of the $2.50 NOS tubes
- 2 Sylvanias, 1 GE and one Raytheon, complete with
original boxes.  If you specify, they will supply a
particular brand (pending availability).

They carry a variety of other items that would
probably be helpful for Imperial electrical needs.
They also have NOVUS Plastic Restoration products
(Cleaner, Scratch & Haze Remover...).  I'm not
familiar with the line, but given that the business
seems to service another very 'particular' hobbyist
clientele, it might be worth a try for between $2.20
and 6.20 per bottle...

Anyhow, hope this is of help to someone...

Jim Byers
'60 Le Baron Southampton