54 Sedan trim piece needed - RR door

I am trying to find a good piece of stainless trim for the right rear door of  my 54 Custom Imperial sedan.  It is the rear-most piece on the door, about 14-16 inches long and continues the quarter panel trimline into the door.  Mine looks to have had a left side piece put in backwards.  This almost works, but is not right.  I believe I could trade if you have use for the left side piece.  Any leads appreciated; please email off-list.

Thanks,
John