Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:01 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 68 imperial update

Hi all.

A while back there was talk about the center 2 tail lights being to bright and that we needed 1095 light bulbs.

After searching every part store in town I have found out that they do not make these light bulbs anymore.

So I bought a set of number 97 light bulbs and put them in and now I have all the lights in the back all the same brightness.

Hope this helps anyone else that has this problem with there 67 or 68.

Bob Hanekamp

I will be coming back to Carlisle this year I will have the Imperial unless I sell it before the show in July.