Re: IML: 68 imperial update

Thanks for the handy interchange information, but just for the record the 67
and 68 taillamps are not set up the same. In 67 all three bulbs in each lamp
are the same dual-filament type (so the turn signals and brakes illuminate
all three bulbs, as do the taillamps). In 68, the inner bulb was taillamp
only.

Just an FYI! Good to know the #97 bulb works where the #1095 was specified,
though.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon