IML: 68 imperial update

Hi all.
A while back there was talk about the center 2 tail lights being to bright and that we needed 1095 light bulbs.
After searching every part store in town I have found out that they do not make these light bulbs anymore.
So I bought a set of number 97 light bulbs and put them in and now I have all the lights in the back all the same brightness.
Hope this helps anyone else that has this problem with there 67 or 68.
Bob Hanekamp
I will be coming back to Carlisle this year I will have the Imperial unless I sell it before the show in July.