Re: Power steering leak.

Okay. Got some help an watched the pump as someone turned it. I couldn't find any leaks whatsoever. Lines and pump look good...no complaints. So where was all that nonsense coming from?? Well. I have a theory. For some reason the original cap won't it...idk why it's too big. None at the local parts houses have ine that'll fit either. And it seems the original cap I had ordered and put on it had come off and lost to the road. (I had put that cap on there to see if somehow it would solve my problem lol idk why) I've been using aluminum foil doubled over with a hose clamp on it to keep it covered. It's on there really tight but I figure somehow it's getting out of the cap...even though it's as tight as I can get it...

Idk which convo where the tranny lines were...but I did what u said Gary and put Teflon...worked good! So thanks!! Dad always told me not to use Teflon on certain lines cause of bevels but oh well lol

Sent from my iPhone