RE: Power steering leak.

Its just marking its territory! lol

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jacob Fox
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:58 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Power steering leak.

It's not the high pressure line with the fitting...it's just the return hose with the hose clamps...I'm doing this by myself so I can't turn the wheel and watch the pump to see where it's coming from...the part by the hose is real wet so I figure it's coming out the hose. Ima try and push it down further passed the bend and put 2 hose clamps maybe....ugh I hate leaks with a passion...now I noticed a drop of tranny fluid by my radiator...when will it end!?!?! :(

Sent from my iPhone