Re: Disc brakes.

I agree with every else, that you may have a master cylinder,
proporationing valve, or air in your lines problem. I've installed
three of these ( 69 Dart, 64 Fury, and 70 Challenger) with no
problems.  The 69 Dart was changed from drum brakes quick. The first
time I ever drove the car was down Thunder Valley Dragstrip and I
didn't think I was going to be able to stop at the end of the track.
I took the car home and there were three long stress cracks across the
driver's side drum. I'm glad that drum didn't come apart at the end of
the track.

  Gary F.