Re: Disc brakes.

I've always used 73 -76 A body disc brake set-ups. If you're switching
the brakes on an A body, you need the upper A arm from the donor car,
if it's a B body, you don't.  New rotors and rebuilt calipers are
cheap too. Make sure you get the proportioning valve off of the donor
car or use a manual valve. I always buy a new master cylinder that fit
the donor car ( made for disc brakes ). Easy switch and all Mopar.

       Gary