Re: Disc brakes.

So let me understand this correctly...the disc brake spindles for an
A-body & B-body are the same or at least interchangable? And if I want
to put disc's on my 65 Coronet, all I have to do is pull off the drum
spindles and replace them w/ 73-76 A-body spindles and other brake
parts? No control arm change? Any front end geometry issues after the
fact?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert