62 Newport

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaciqTb7yoMza/ExpertCity

Howdy, I just got my 62 Newport back here to Wi. The steering is quite loose
in it. I am constantly having to correct turning left and right on the wheel
to keep it going straight. Any "usual suspects" to check first? Power steering
box? Thanks in advance, Greg