RE: [Chrysler300] Tail light lenses

Allan and Group,

Don't know if you've purchased the '60 DeSoto taillight lenses you asked about a couple days ago. A comment, and a couple possible sources -

Comment -

Possible sources -
Hope this helps!
Noel
F Coupe
Burr Ridge, IL
On February 16, 2020 at 4:12 AM "'Allan Klotz' allan.klotz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry I did not know that pictures was not shown.

The lenses can be seen on this link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=1960+desoto+tail+light&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=4rNb60WWpr1bcM%253A%252CUFA4o2sSwcPDIM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQuDgtl4XZrHzN7Oe_TQ-yhyk3fjA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjCg8z76dXnAhVP63MBHZqcBwMQ9QEwAnoECAoQCQ&biw=1600&bih=757#imgrc=kCGAE-m5hDF8uM

Thanks

Allan