Re: [Chrysler300] Build Information 300 K

This one is an oval steering wheel. My previous New Yorker had a tilt wheel set up and it was a round steering wheel.
On February 13, 2020 at 7:02 PM "kmaniak@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Allan:

Your first question I do not have an answer to.  Regarding the steering wheel, this model year came with either fixed column or tilt column.  Each column used a different wheel.  Is your column fixed or tilt?

Chris the K MANIAC

-----Original Message-----
From: ALLAN POZDOL apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 1:16 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] Build Information 300 K

I was wondering if anyone could offer some guidance as to how to identify how many '64 K's were built with the options similar to mine?

Also, I am looking for a steering wheel as mine is broken top and bottom at the base and too warped to repair properly. Black preferred.

Thanks!

Allan Pozdol

Posted by: ALLAN POZDOL <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>