[Chrysler300] Build Information 300 K

I was wondering if anyone could offer some guidance as to how to identify how many '64 K's were built with the options similar to mine?

Also, I am looking for a steering wheel as mine is broken top and bottom at the base and too warped to repair properly. Black preferred.

Thanks!

Allan Pozdol

Posted by: ALLAN POZDOL <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>