[Chrysler300] 1961 300G Selling

Hi Club,

I have space issue so I need to sell some cars.  I can’t afford storage any more.  I am reducing the price and have done the following work to it over the last 90 days:

Carb rebuild

Throttle linkage

Full inspection including brakes and suspension (all good)

Full detail

Lubricate windows so they go up and down well

It is a wonderful driver quality car.  It has paint imperfections, it is correct Mardis Gras red and someone added a correct Goers black interior (not a factory code 888 car which we found out after the video was produced and after I bought the car from the consignor).

It was a west coast car from new and is in the club records.  It went to Texas somewhere around five years ago and I bought it kind of unexpectedly.  It has its original IBM build card (not club copy) and its original owner’s manual.  I also have a couple of registrations from the 1970’s showing the car lived in California.

It has no serious rust anywhere and was restored probably 20 years ago and enjoyed since. The paint is shiny and the chrome and trim is all good with no pitting.  The luminescent lighting works well and the engine bay is clean but now detailed.

The only negative on the car is the steering has play in it due to what is probably the original steering box and I really don’t have the time to address it.  It drives well but has extra play in the wheel.  I’ve attached a driving video of the car and have personally put 30 miles on it in the last month or so.  It starts and runs great, and stops really predictably.

Again, the car has an 888 interior but was not ordered with it according to the build card so the video is private.  This link will get you there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLM75jsgFNA&t=1s

Please shoot me a note with any questions.  Also selling the following (again due to space issues):

1962 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz CVT with factory air.

1963 Ford Thunderbird

1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL upgraded with an FE 427 side oiler engine.

Thanks a ton.

John

Posted by: John Lyons <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>