RE: [Chrysler300] 1957 crankshaft pulley A/C car

RE: [Chrysler300] 1957 crankshaft pulley A/C car

Rusty Roe:

I do not know if these people can help you or not with your early Hemi (392)
motor.  They advertise the pulleys for the later wedge engines and later
(426 - 532 Hemi's) and they seem to have most of them covered.
http://www.bouchillonperformance.com/BPEpulleys.asp

If the URL doesn't get through they are called Bouchillon Performance
Engineering you can E-Mail them at RB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     They are
located in South Carolina.  (843) 744-6559

(For all of the wedge engine members out there, they even have a replacement
idler pulley for the later B/RB wedge engines with A/C that will allow you
to replace the bearing later on if it should go bad.)

I have relayed this info a couple of times before to club members with early
Hemi pulley problems but did not hear if they were able to help or not.  If
they can help you, please let me know back for my information.

Good Luck,

Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)

  _____