[Chrysler300] Photo ID's

Rich and Ruthanne Barber of Brentwood, CA (the Brentwood 30 miles east of
Stockton, not the LA neighborhood of White Bronco and Humvee fame) and their
white (not Platinum-sorry) 1955 Chrysler C-300 car may be viewed on the club
website including on the Welcome to Oklahoma page.   The photo was taken as
we were leaving OK (we turned around and came back for the photo after I
"remembered" the request for such a photo.  It was taken on US highway 62,
five miles west of Hollis, OK.)  The car appears in spanky 102; riones
8,11,50,61,76,94,99,101,102, 104; pirish 1,2,3; mickk 71,72; gilc 6,and
rbarb 7,8,19,30,31,32,33,34,47,48,49,50.  That is Ruthanne in the colorful
vest in rbarb 2, and both of us in rbarb 37.  The car was also shot numerous
times by RJ Kern and he included at least one shot of me and fellow C-300
lover Mike Galassi.  The CA license plate is a mixture of Arabic & Roman
numerals-1955CCC-not clever at all-the best I could do on short notice-all
the good ones were long gone.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/lawton06/lawton.html

Our 1955 C-300 is not really a trailer queen, but we do tow it to far off
meets to hold down the miles on the low mileage brute while traveling in air
conditioned, cruise control comfort.  The 2005 Durango with 3.92 axles,
semi-hemi and the trailer towing package does a great job towing the car and
averaged 11.5 MPG on our 5,600 mile trip that covered twelve western and
Midwest states.

Ruthanne and I really enjoyed the people, places and things we encountered
and look forward to attending more meets in the future.

We never met Eleanor Riehl, but feel we somehow know her through the
accolades she has collected at this website today.  Her dedication to and
obvious enjoyment of the members of the Chrysler 300 Club International,
Inc. is obvious and set a high standard for the rest of us.  We offer our
condolences to George, their family and to their many friends that are
grieving her tonight.

Sadly and C-300'ly,
Rich & Ruthanne Barber
Brentwood, CA