[Chrysler300] Eleanor

Hello 300'ly to all,
    I can't put an exclamation point tonight next to my greeting because I am so saddened to learn of Eleanor's passing.  I spoke to her for the last time a week ago and she made what was probably a 10 minute trip to find George to come to the phone.  I felt very guilty about this and apologized....she said she was feeling a bit stronger and didn't mind getting George. That spirit is what exemplifies the courage that the Lord has exemplified for us to serve others.
    I regret that I never had the honor to meet Eleanor in person.  However, we had many fine chats over the past 4 years.  The first time I spoke with her, I had such a warm feeling of welcome!  Many a time I called to speak with George and received all the information I needed from Eleanor and hung up the phone wondering who the 300 guru really was! Having her autograph on my membership card will be a momento I will always retain.
    Marnie & I extend our heartfelt sympathy to George, and the extended Riehl family over her passing. Last week I was so excited that my youngest son is shopping for an engagement ring!  The lucky lady is from Ypsilanti and her family has a summer home on Marble Lake, a few miles from Jonesville!  Eleanor was thrilled to hear that.  In classic fashion she stated that he not only will have family in Marble Lake but in Quincy (Burkes) and in Jonesville (she & George).  I have to sign off, I can't see clearly because of tears.  God Bless you Eleanor.  ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: