Gasket sets

Group,
I have a Fel-Pro engine teardown kit for MoPar BB engines, FS7891PT11 which I have had to rat for various bits for a 413.
Looking on e-Bay, I see full sets of ROL gaskets being offered by a vendor with thousands of positive feedbacks, and no negatives.
These ROL sets interchange with the same Fel-pro numbers, plus, the vendor throws in a valley pan gasket.
He asks about $46 for the whole set, which seems like extraordinarily good value to me.
Anyone have any experience of ROL ?
Also, what is better? Steel shim head gaslets.........or composite? Or, is there nothing in it?
Thanks in advance folks.
Dave in New Zealand.