Parts available 300G (?)

There is a 300 coupe at Desert Valley Auto Parts in Phoenix, AZ. What I saw in quick passing from 50' out (fleeing a bad storm) was something that might be parted out or for sale whole. Probably not an AZ car as bad rust on top front of left front fender. Side spears, some grill etc.

If you are not familiar with Desert Valley, this is their entire business; dealing with old cars. For instance, they had a large, very professional crate of (Ford, Lincoln?) quarters ready to ship to Germany when I was there yesterday. And, as will happen, my dealings with Desert Valley have been skittish at times and my overall experience has been satisfactory. Information only to maybe help someone. www.dvap.com.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ