Parts, Parts,Parts

Howdy,

The following parts are up for a blind bid by members of this fine club. Bidding will close at midnight 3/14/04 and high bidder will be notified by e-mail. Shipping is not included. Once bidding is closed we can discuss your part(s) by e-mail or phone and shipping arrangements. You don't have to pay until you receive your goods. (That's why it's club members only.) Not interested in E-bay and these parts have never been advertised anywhere. Some are new and some are only fair but I thought they were worth saving. Please do not respond to the list server. Here goes...

1. 64K 360hp muffler, Mopar Sono 8X mfg 11-62 looks new but it is used. Don't know what else it fits.
2. 64 right side exhaust manifold head pipe for 360hp(short pipe) part#2265952 New.
3. 64 anti-rattle stop for heat riser. New
4. 64 muffler hangers for 360hp (2) New Mopar NA1845
5. 64 mounting brackets for sway bar. (inside of frame, front of engine) 2 used with tired bushings
6. 63 std AM radio used (looks like junk to me)
7. 63/64 removable fender shields for ram engine, right and left. used
8. 63/64 ram air filters (1) CA165PL, (1) WIX, I think they are new or used very little
9. 64 black vynal head rests (2) used, one side panel is cracked from sun.
10. 64 black arm rest pads (2) L/F (1) R/F
11. 63/64 alternator single pulley rebuilt but not painted upgraded to 60 amp, casting numbers 2095191&2.
12. 63/64 L/S remote control mirrors (2) complete used probably need rechromed BUT no pits.
13. 63/64 R/S mirror used, no pits
14. HOT ITEM. Champion spark plugs. NEW
5 - XJ-10Y (2098380)
2 - J-10Y
3 - UJ-10Y
3 - RJ-10Y
2 - XJ-12Y
3 - H-18Y (2421155)
2 - XN-14Y(2098362)
15. 63 backup lens, R-63C (4), 64 turn signal lens amber DP-63C
16. 63 taillight assy's, right and left, used, minor pitting on left
17. 63 Vacuum gauge (faded) and shifter and console parts. No cables.
18. 63 armrests, claret, one set has 2" crack at the front on right and left but no distortion. Second set has 1" crack on right armrest no cracks on left.
19. 63 300 grill medallion fair, no pits in chrome, also front hood mldg with couple of dings.
20. 63 Pacesetter side mouldings, all 6 but only one is in good condition and I don't know if it's the right or left quarter panel. 2 others are fair
21. 65 300 wheel cover center, fair to good.
22. 62 cruise control, all needed parts (I think) 2257989 used, don't know if it works.(Perfect Circle)
23. 60/61 rear power antenna assy. All there, but I don't think it works. Antenna is retracted and appears in good shape.
24. 64 Hemi fuel pump new 2585118
25. Grab bag, new dist cap tan 4176031, Accel chrome coil used P3698560, bushings for distrib 2275229, rtn spgs for advance plate IBS4011D.
26. Assorted junk carbs, bare 3505S, partial 3251S, 2652S, 3447SA, assorted broken carb kits etc.

Gordon Snow
7508 Paul Place
Loveland, CO 80537
quilting@xxxx