Hood hinges 300-H

Hi gang,
While trying to install my hood this past weekend, I realized I must
have the wrong hood hinges. I got them from a guy in Texas who
insisted they would fit my H. They are from a 61 Dodge, and he said
they are the same as the 62 300. Obviously he was wrong. Does
anyone out there in 300 land have a pair of correct hinges I could
obtain in a hurry? Please respond with price & shipping cost to
Mohrsville, PA 19541.

Thanks a million,
Mark