77 New Yorker Brougham For Sale

Hi again,
I know this isn't a 300 but I just talked to a friend of mine, he has
a 77 NYer 4 door HT for sale. He's in Florence, SC. This car has a
440 4bbl(a little warm), electronic ignition (no lean burn), about
100K miles, dual exhaust, new brakes, beautiful chrome, etc. Pale
yellow in color, there is a little rust on one quarter panel and at
the bottom of the vinyl top area on the c-pillar.
It has power leather seats, AM/FM radio, and a bunch of other power
stuff. I rode in this car on a few occasions and it is really a
smooth and quiet ride! I bought my 300-H from this man. He's asking
$3,500. Email me for his phone number if you want more information.
His name is Herb Moore (he's in the club directory).

Thanks,
Mark