Fwd: [Chrysler300] 68 300 For Sale

OK I give up I need to sell this car, PRICE REDUCED TO $ 5500.00 obo, I REALLY WANT THAT TRUCK. tHANKS cHUCK

From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Chrysler300] 68 300 For Sale
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:27:05 -0800

Come on you guys! Must be someone out there that wants a 68 300 in great condition! I found the truck I want but need to sell this car for the down payment. Someone make me a reasonable off I can't refuse. Chuck

In your surch engine type in www.heinitz.com Site is up again

_________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!? Try MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp