Re: [Chrysler300] replacing trunion with u-joint

Re: [Chrysler300] replacing trunion with u-joint

You would have to use a companion flange yoke(I think that's what they are called).It has two ears on one side to connect to the u-joint and a flange on the other side with four holes to bolt to the brake drum studs.Once that is installed a new drive shaft with a slip yoke on one end would have to be fabricated.

Mike