[FWDLK] Torque converters and flex plates

[FWDLK] Torque converters and flex plates

Well, it seems I now have another question for the list (that's two valid
questions from me in a weeks time...that has to be a record...me actually
asking two serious questions in a row that is...).

The question is this, is there any special trick to removing the torque
converter from the flex plate?
My dad is busy unbuilding his "new" 318, and came to a halt when unable to
remove the torque converter.  Are there any special tricks?  Is this really
easy?
If my dad is anything like me, and he is, the second after he asked me to
ask the "list," he got the thing off...but just in case he didn't, any help
will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Garrett in Central Ohio...the home of THE Ohio State Loseiversity

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html