[FWDLK] 318 poly parts no longer needed

I just wanted to send a Thank You out to all who responded to my query for
318 parts (I'm sure my dad thanks you as well).

I think it really only took about 5 or 10 minutes after I sent the e-mail to
get about three responses, and all the parts I was looking for...what a
great list eh?

A special thanks goes out to Dave Stragand who hand delievered some parts to
me while he was passing through the Columbus area, thanks again Dave.

Once again, a big thanks to all on the list.

Garrett in Columbus...Home of Ohio's ONLY professional Ice Hockey AND Soccer
teams...now all we need here is a sport I care about...

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html