Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers?

I'm having the same issue with Gary.  Over the past several years I've
ordered and received many parts from him and was always thankful for his
existence.

However I have two outstanding orders that I paid for in advance over a year
and a half ago (May '00).  After several months, I sent a letter (since
there was no answer on the phone) asking for a status on the orders.  A few
weeks went by and I received two small items and a note saying that he was
buried in work and that he estimated to have the rest of my orders within
about three weeks.

Several more months and a couple of letters went by when I sent Gary an
email asking for a status.  He replied a few weeks later apologizing for
having lost (and then found) my order.  He said he was getting caught up on
things and had been waiting for trunk panel patterns from another customer
(which he'd received), but estimated a couple more weeks.

That was last March.

I've since sent a couple of letters and an email, but no answer.

This has been a real disappointment because I need these parts to complete
two of my cars and I now have three more cars, which I need parts for but
don't want to place an order until I get these one's resolved.  Gary is also
the only person I can turn to for many of these parts.

In the past I've had only great experience with Gary and hate to air my
"dirty laundry" with him but feel that people need to be aware that they may
not get what they're hoping for.

I even offered to go to Montana to work for Gary and help get things caught
up (and still will).  I'm still looking forward to getting my parts and
placing more orders from Gary Goers.  I know that he runs a small business
with a high demand and understand that people have problems.  I do hope that
he recovers and we continue to do business.

Richard Rowlands

Los Angeles CA

www.mopar-collection.com