[FWDLK] Gary Goers?

Has anyone on the list dealt with Gary Goers recently? I placed a rather
large order back in August and got one part that I realy needed, but have
been I waiting for the rest of the order.  I have written to him (regular
old paper and stamps) e-mailing but have got no reply.  NO one pickes up the
telephone when I call either.  Any ides on how to get ahold of him?

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer