Re: [FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Trim For Sale on E-bay/RearDefoggerQu

Re: [FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Trim For Sale on E-bay/RearDefoggerQuestions...

Sorry- goofed this up:

Dave Stragand wrote:

> As I understand it, the mounting is this:
>
> No rear speaker: mount in center
> With rear speaker: mount on right
> With two rear speakers (never an option, but a lot of us have stereos) mount on
> right with adapter that mounts both speaker and intake in the same place.  DON'T
> try to mount it in the center.  It won't fit right with the duct.

It should be:

No rear speaker: mount on right. If you have a single rear speaker, that would be
placed on the left in this configuration, not the center as it would otherwise be
placed if you didn't have the defogger.

-Dave