[FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Trim For Sale on E-bay/Rear Defogger Ques

[FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Trim For Sale on E-bay/Rear Defogger Questions...

..........If anyone is looking for Stainless Trim for their '58 DeSoto there
is some up for auction on E-bay ending tomorrow...........
                                            ..........ALSO: I have some
questions on the optional Rear Defogger Set-up for Late '50's Mopars.....I am
putting in a Defogger Unit, and wondering if anyone out there has any
knowledge on these units......Want to know if I have all of the 'correct'
pieces;  And I do NEED The Correct SWITCH for the Defogger if anyone should
happen to have one. (I am not even sure what the switch looks like, so if
someone might be able to e-mail me a pic... I would at least know what I am
looking for.......)    I do not have any of the wiring either, and need to
know what is required........ Any info. or diagrams greatly
appreciated............!!
    ..........Lastly, I need to locate a nice Original Air Cleaner & Lid
Assembly for my '58 Fireflite, with the 361 4-bbl  (One not Dented or
Rusty.....)  Mine is 'history'! Thanks for any Help or Info. Please e-mail me
directly:   ksurniak@xxxxxxx
                                ..........Kevin Surniak

..........1958 DeSoto Fireflite 2-dr Hdtp.