Re: [FWDLK] virus infecting list

Yes,

My McAfee also notified me of the same thing on Saturday and identified some
files infected in my system - then told me they were unable to be cleaned and
deleted them!!

Unfortunately this included my link to all my email files and address book!! So
I am now rebuilding the email system (ychhh!)

Don't know how we can get this thing out, but if anyone has an inoculation  -
Please publish it!

Thanks,

Brian
D500s in frozen MI