Re: [FWDLK] virus infecting list

van Hoy wrote:

> According to my McAfee anti-virus system, the forward look list is infected.

Well, you're confusing the terms -- trust me.  I handle all the antivirus
efforts for about 1,400 computers in four countries for my company, so I deal
with viruses on a daily basis.  It's not possible for a mailing list to be
infected; only individual emails coming from that list.

The same comments concerning antivirus protection on your individual machines
still apply.  Anyone that has any questions or comments about this, please email
me individually at this address.

Thanks,

-Dave