Re: [FWDLK] Electric Cars (1955 Plymouth With 2.5Volt V8)

Re: [FWDLK] Electric Cars (1955 Plymouth With 2.5Volt V8)

You guys mention that in fifty years gas stations will be a novelty, and
gas prices will skyrocket until then. All I have to say is that I'm 19,
and unfortunately for me, I'm going to have to watch it all happen.....
:-(   Those of you who have a lot of years on me (most of you I
suspect) won't have to see your classics become unusable.

~Dave