Re: [FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto Brake hoses and other stuff

Re: [FWDLK] 1957 DeSoto Brake hoses and other stuff

Andy,

Gates has a catalog of radiator hoses and belts for older cars. Its free to
order a copy, but I do not have the phone number with me at work. I'll bet
they have a web site.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500