Re: [FWDLK] Electric Cars (1955 Plymouth With 2.5Volt V8)

Re: [FWDLK] Electric Cars (1955 Plymouth With 2.5Volt V8)

 Hey... for anyone on the list... In the not too distant future.. when
gasoline is $20.00 a gallon or more... and a gallon will get your hybrid car
2000 miles <or more>... What will happen to our Forward Look cars???  I know
electric motors will get stronger and more efficient, but will they have some
way to convert our cars over when gasoline is fazed out over the next 50
years or so????  Will my grand children only be able to look at my Vintage
1955 Plymouth, and not drive it???  I know the hobby is strong, but at the
heart of the hobby is a primarily middle class, middle income group that will
not be able to afford such a premium.  The more efficient cars become
<electrics, hybrids> the more expensive gasoline will be, and in 50 years
when gas stations are novelties, what will our options be?

Josh
www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth
 <A HREF="http://www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth";>The 1955 Plymouth Page</A>