[FWDLK] 59 vs 58

        Thanks to all who answered my questions about tranny removal.  I hope
to accomplish this over this weekend.  I also hope to take a few photos,
so as to be able to post them on my website.  Just click on the number
2, 59 Plymouth at the Forward Look site, or
www.geocities.com/steamymeadowmuffin
        It's cold and windy here in central WI...22 degrees F. below wind chill
this AM...I'm ready for summer!   The wood stove is working overtime in
the shop, and I'm not!
        John in Wintery WI