[FWDLK] Dual MC

With thanks to Jim Wilson, I found a perfect fitting dual master
cylinder for my 58 Plymouth-a 69 Roadrunner master cylinder. I bought
mine at a local parts store and it fits nicely-even clears the booster
above it and has a "flat" lid with a nut to remove-much like my old one.
I am still in the midst of plumbing it. I'll let you all know how it
goes. Believe me, one incident of brake failure and you don't have a
problem sacrificing originality for having the risk of smashing your car
all to heck.
                 Todd