[FWDLK] Toy 59 Sport Suburban FS

edward petrus wrote:

I have a boxed Corgi 1959 Sport Suburban for sale. It's a fairly rare
toy made around 1959-60. It is beige with red interior. It has rubber
tires with whitewalls. The box artwork is really nice as well. All in
excellent condition.
  $50 takes it.
  Thanks
       tstclair@xxxxxxx
     Todd
 58 Belvedere undergoing brake rehabilitation