[FWDLK] Pricing some parts.

     Hello Everyone,
     I was wondering if I could get some information on manifold inter -
     changeable - ity.  I am working out a deal on the '59 Savoy, and Dave
     (smike) informed me that he had a 383 block and crank that I could use
     for the engine.  I was wondering how expensive the dual 4 ram intakes
     are?  Is there any inter - changeable - ity between the dual quads
     setup (413 & 383)?  I imagine that with a strong 383 (over 300 hp
     hopefully) a positraction is needed for the rear end.  Any thoughts?
     Thanks,
     Peter
     '54 M37
     (and its true, the big sucker will go anywhere.)