[FWDLK] My wife thinks I'm nuts...

The '61 Fury rolled off the truck into our driveway yesterday...

...this boy has some work ahead of him.  Solid car, only exterior rust through
is on the top of the hood?!?  There is some floor rust where water sat, but the
trunk is solid.  It runs, but without a muffler it sounds more sporty than our
'65 Dodge with dual glass-packs.  Neighbor believes this has to be the ugliest
car he's ever seen.

Does anyone need some brown astroturf carpet?  How about some shag trunk
carpeting?  Well, at least it's a radio delete so I won't feel too guilty when
I put a CD changer in it...

The idea was to drive the car this winter while the '61 Newport gets an engine
rebuild.  My wife thinks I'm nuts, but then again, she saw me drive a
Volkswagen Thing through several winters (only car I ever had where one had to
wear a snowmobile suit).  As far as I can tell, the only part missing is the
short stainless trim strip between the door handle and the edge of the door on
the driver's side.

This weekend the task will be to trash ann the junk sitting in the car as well
as to assess the brakes and exhaust.  The '65 Polara is for sale, if interested
let me know and I can send some .jpg pictures.

Bruce Clough
clough@xxxxxxxxxx
61 Newport, Fury
65 Coronet, Polara