[FWDLK] Clear Steering Wheels

I think I've tracked down Sid Wilson.  Seems the area code shuffle caught him.
The number is (I think): (850) 994-3610.  I say, "I think" because I got an
answering machine message that said nothing about steering wheels, but Wilson
at the same number with a different area code sounds pretty sure.  I'll send
confirmation when I know for sure.

Steve Young