[FWDLK] Franklin Mint Fury

I have just received the latest Plymouth Bulletin, and there are some
real good shots of that '57 Fury model car by Franklin mint. When it was
first advertised about 6 months ago, I thought, I want me one of those.
After calling up Franklin mint in USA, I was told that they will not
sell me one as we have a Franklin Mint distributor here in New Zealand.
So I called up Franklin Mint here in New Zealand and thay said that sure
they will sell me one. It comes in a set with about a dozen other cars
of that era and it will cost me about a grand for the set-yeh right!

So I called up Australia, thought they might be able to sell me one.
Made about 3 toll calls to Australia and left a message for someone to
call me-never had a single reply!

Can anybody there let me know how much to send for one of these, before
they become non-existent, and I will send you a bank draft covering the
price and the freight to New Zealand.

Cheers, Glenn, '57 Fury,
Email FURY@xxxxxxxxxx