[FWDLK] 1963 Imperial for Sale

I am forwarding the following message:

-----Original Message-----
From: Janine Wilson <DawsonAssociates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RCMERRITT@xxxxxxxxxx <RCMERRITT@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 1:40 PM
Subject: 1963 Imperial

Howdy.  My name is Janine Wilson and I have a 1963 Imperial Custom that I am
trying to sell.  It's black with blue interior.  If there is rust, I haven't
seen it.  New tires and other new parts.  Needs some brake work, interior
(front seat) and the left door panel.  I am asking $3000 obo.  Can you
please spread the word or give me some advice on other websites that might
be good to check out.  I would really appreciate any help on this.  I love
this guy and am sad that I must sell it, but I just can't give the attention
it needs right now.

Thanks, Janine